Wednesday, May 16, 2018

LAWN FAWNATICS CHALLENGE 28 – SKETCH~Blue Skies

 I'm so excited to find this sketch challenge to play along with at: LawnFawnatics
This is my first time submitting a card to this challenge.  

I decided to use my Blue skies from Lawn Fawn.  I thought it fit this sketch design perfectly.   You might have to look very hard but there is a circle behind the hot air balloon.   I paper pieced it together, and then added some clouds.  I also added clear wink of stella to the clouds, hence the second picture, I think you can see it a bit better.  Now the sentiment seemed a bit big for the card, and of course after the picture is taken, I realize I should have used the inside banner for that and left the sentiment for the inside.  Oh well, story of my card making life.  Always the photo after thought. 

 I also come to realize that I chose "Packer" colors for my card.  That's too funny.   I'm apparently 100% Wisconsin.    
Ya know I was thinking.. do you ever wonder if celebrities have hobbies?  Like is there some fancy movie star or musician that just loves to stamp as much as we do?  Or perhaps scrapbook?   I would love to see their work.  I suppose that's what they choose not to share with us.  haha.. they could all be secret stampers out there.  Oh my gosh I crack myself up.   Sorry for rambling.  
I hope you enjoyed the card.   I also hope you will take a look around at my other cards, projects and pictures.  I'd love to have you follow my blog.    Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping


2 comments:

  1. Great card for this challenge! I think its so funny you picked the Parkers colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first LF challenge!!It's a beautiful card! Thank u so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~