Wednesday, May 2, 2018

It's Birthday Party Time! Card Challenge, Cards in Envy, Sunshine Sayings, Birthday Wit, Stampin Up

 Today I made this card for the challenge at: Cards In Envy  It's all about birthdays.   So I pulled out two stampin up sets to create it.  Sunshine Sayings for the flower and Birthday wit for the sentiments and little burst image.  I really like how it turned out.  Just seems to be popping with spring colors. 
It has a few enamel dots on the flower centers, but it lays relatively flat, and should not be a problem for mailing at all.  Which should make the postal service happy.  




Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  I hope you will take a look around at my other cards, projects and pictures.  
I'd love to have you follow my blog and facebook page. ðŸ’š
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

2 comments:

  1. Love the flowers and that hilarious sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiment! Love the cheery colors you used on the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~