Monday, May 7, 2018

PCC290 & #GDP137 Gorgeous Grunge, Flourishing Phrases, Number of Years, Stampin UP


 Today I used two challenges to make this delightful card.  I pulled out three different stampin up sets to work with.  

1. Flourishing Phrases,  for the flower stamped in melon mambo and the leaves stamped in lemon lime twist.  You might notice that I cut the center of the flower out to make a smaller one and offset it a little bit.  I added a pearl to the center of each one.

2. Number of years, for the banner that is behind the flowers and that is stamped in black.

3.  Gorgeous Grunge, for the splatter marks in the background  stamped in pool party.   
I'm going to submit 
this card to the challenges at: 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Hope you will have a happy productive week.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patty, your card ist wonderful. I'm watching GDP and even taking part in GDP for several weeks now. Your card was the first post and it still is the first choice in my private ranking. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~