Sunday, May 6, 2018

#TGIFC158 Watercolor Words, Stampin UP


 I  figured I better make a card for my Mother In law, after all I have been busy making many mother's day cards for my Etsy shop.  Perhaps it is a healing process, being that my mom just passed away this past  January.  However, I completely forgot about making a card for my husband's mom.    So folks I came across this lovely challenge at: TGIF Challenges  to help me out.
The colors are fabulous to work with and I'm so excited that I had the exact matches.    I used my Watercolor Words stampin up set to create this floral background.  I did a bit of layering to give the card some dimension, and added one little enamel embellishment to the middle flower.  The sentiment is also a stampin up stamp, I don't know the name of that set.  I only have a few pieces.  
I hopefully will be able to make one more card this evening to stick with my SCS post.  
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  I hope you will take a look around at my other cards, projects and pictures.  
I'd love to hear from you in the comments.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your card! That's one of my favorite stamp sets!!! It's perfect for this color challenge. Thanks so much for joining us this week at TGIF Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a neat stamp set - great for a color challenge! Glad you are having fun at your shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~