Monday, May 14, 2018

#TGIFC159 PCOS/Anxiety Ribbon of Courage, Grateful Bunch Stampin UP




 I want to give a big warm welcome to my newest blog follower.
 Image result for minion thank you
I'm so happy you decided to sign up and follow my blog.  💛

Now onto the card.  I made this card to be submitted to the challenge at: TGIF
Honestly when I saw this sketch I thought it would be perfect to make into a dressed up back pocket on a pair of jeans.  However I think I've done something like that and wanted to try something new.  So I pulled out my ribbon of courage stampin up set.  Then I chose a color that represents the awareness for PCOS & Anxiety.  Both of which I struggle with.  It's suppose to be teal, but that is as close as I could come with my inks on hand.  I used the sentiment and tiny flowers from that same set for the inside of the card.  For the butterflies on the front I used my Grateful Bunch stampin up set.  I just thought it needed a little background.  
I hope you all had a lovely Mother's day.   I'm so thankful to my kiddos for showing up and surprising me.  We had a lovely lasagna dinner with garlic cheese toast, and salad, and for dessert I made a white cake.  Then we just hung out together,  went to the store, and then  I went to the park to watch my son bike.  It was a good day. 
Image may contain: flower, plant and natureImage may contain: one or more people, people riding bicycles, tree and outdoor
Thank you  for stopping by for a visit.  
I hope you will take a look at my other cards, projects and pictures.  Especially my last post.  So proud of that little card, because I only had like 40 minutes to make it, and well folks, by the time I got it done, and tried to upload the picture, crop it, and then post it, guess what?  I missed the link sign up by like a minute. UGH!!!  and it was one of my better less is more cards.  Not that I'm bragging it's just that is so hard for me, but this one came together so nicely.  I hope you will check it out here.  I left the link in the blog, figuring if someone reads my blog they will understand then what I was going for with this card. 


Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~