Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Collage of Christmas Cards, and much much MORE

WoW,  I can't believe my last post was Dec. 2nd. So much has been going on, I just haven't had the time to get it together here.  However still stamping so I just made a collage of my cards today instead of having 7 different posts.    Which one  do you like best?  I think the top three are my favorites  in this selection.    
I also wanted to share some super exciting news.  I was a top pick at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog and I  have the honor of  being a guest designer.  ðŸ˜Š  Some buddy pinch me, I must be dreaming.. This is so absolutely exciting, I just hope I can make a fabulous card for them.  My heart is filled with so much JOY.
Here is a quick little video of this past weekend, and our snowfall, please note the lovely (haha) snowmobile junk yard, train yard  next to us, and excavating company across the road.  We live in an industrial park area, however the fenced in backyard makes it cozy, except for all the noise .  Wink wink.. so without further ado.. the video. 

 Here are a few pictures of the side yard, with the little critters enduring the frosty elements.    I also made them and orange juice ring.  Not sure if they will like it, but thought I'd give it a try and see what they think.  

And lastly I had to show you what I've been making.  I'm not very good at crocheting, however I wanted to do something special with this yarn, so I could see it everyday being it's  a purchase from the "Pink Stamper"  and her sister.  So I made a cute little koozie cover for my water bottle, and wrapped some of the yarn around a jar to hold my most used stamping tools.  What do you think?  I even have some left over..hmmm what to do now??  

I want to say a GREAT BIG THANKYOU!!! to my new followers that is so encouraging to see people joining in.  I appreciate it more then words can express.   If you want to know more about the cards today, please just leave me a message in the comment section. 

I hope you're all having a lovely Christmas Season.  
I'll share one more dear picture with you.  My husband surprised me by lighting one of the trees in our yard.  I love it. 💗
Merry Christmas

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
🎄Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping🎄


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~