Friday, December 2, 2016

THE BIG FLAKE


 Here it is, drum roll please.... The BIG FLAKE.  I made this by using my new snowflake die.  I ran it through the big shot, but it just didn't seem to cut the card stock good, so then I googled what the problem could be, and apparently I need the precision plate to cut things like this.  However, I added a few little shims (paper) and that helped a bit.  I just don't want to wreck my big shot.  I use it all the time.  In fact my cutting plates are so warped and that could be the problem too, I've not ever bought a new pair yet.  I think this card is just simply lovely with it being so elegant, even for a big "flake"  haha.. and talking about flakes.. I might be a bit flaky because I think this squirrel was winking at me as I took the picture.  Apparently I shouldn't be so delusional it's the scratch he was trying to itch.  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
 ðŸŽ„Merry Christmas🎄
 Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~