Wednesday, March 29, 2017

SPECIAL REASON~ FABULOUS ALBUM

 Sometimes do you ever make a project and it turns out way better then you expected?  Well here is this fabulous album I made.  I originally planned on putting it in the craft fair, but golly gee I'm so in love with it, I think I might keep it for myself.   I just have to decide how to decorate the inside. Should it be for pictures, favorite verses, or a prayer journal?   Any Suggestions?   Here are a few snapshots of the album.  I really love the spine of the little book, it looks so real.  I also like that there are pockets to store items in.  How super fantastic is that?

  If you are interested in making one of these super amazing albums for yourself check out this YouTubeVideo for a tutorial.  I hope you will give it a try.  I would love to see what you come up with.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Keep SmilingšŸ˜ŠKeep Stamping





1 comment:

  1. I don't blame you for wanting to keep this beautiful album. I checked out the video and it is definitely something that I would like to make. So may uses for something like this! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~