Friday, March 3, 2017

Simple and Beautiful

So my friends, I've been playing with my camera in hopes to make a better quality video to share with you.  Well this is:  take two, and it didn't get much better, so I added some jazzy music to cover up my voice, and distractions.    Any ways I will keep trying.  But the card turned out lovely. I used Artistically Asian from Stampin up, and I love how it turned looks, the soft pink contrast so well with the bold black background.

The morning doves are back.. I love how they always stick together.  I thought this picture was pretty fantastic.    So I wanted to share it with you.



Here is my video too.  So you can see it's a work in progress. 


 Thanks for visiting my blog.  Please come back again soon.  
I'm always looking for ways to get more blog followers.  Any suggestions? 
Keep Smiling 😊 Keep Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~