Friday, June 23, 2017

PCC249~Best Birds

Today I made a card for my daughter to give to a co-worker, so I took this opportunity to play along with the sketch challenge at: Paper Craft Crew    The stamp  set is called Best Birds from Stampin' UP.  I enjoyed making this card.  It came together very quickly. I colored the bird with clear wink of stella to give it some shimmer, however, it didn't show up so well in the picture.    I then added a few jewels and some twine.  The washi tape has music notes as to represent birds singing.        
            I thought I'd also share a picture I took with my dinosaur phone when I went for a short walk.  I'm so impressed that it actually turned out.  And  for DAISIES my favorite flower. Yay!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you will want to sign up and follow my blog.  I plan on giving away a stamp set when I get to 100 followers. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

1 comment:

  1. Your card is a beauty and I love your colour choice. This is a lovely stamp set. I may have to buy it. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~