Friday, June 30, 2017

FMS294~Holly Berry Happiness and Merry Mice

 Well, I just finished a fourth of July card, which got me thinking of Christmas in July, so that's how I came up with this card  that I made for the challenge at: Freshly Made Sketches  
 



I think this is a fabulous sketch because it pops the "main image" right off the card at ya.  I have an idea for another card already, just not sure if we can submit two.  
I used the  Merry Mice and Holly Berry Happiness from Stampin up.  The little strip in the background is silver foil paper, it just reminds me of tinsel and thought it worked well with this card. I added one little pearl to the bow to give it some bling. 
Thank you so much for stopping  by.  
I hope you will take this opportunity to become a follower of my blog.  I'm aiming to reach 100 dear friends by Dec.  So I can  have a drawing and give away a stamp set.
Have a Blessed Day.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite stamp sets. Your card turned out so cute - love those little mice!! I'll have to get a head start on my Xmas cards as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~