Sunday, July 2, 2017

FMS294~4th of JULY and SCS



  Hello All.  Today is my own little made up  blog theme challenge: SCS (Scripture Card Sunday)  So I tacked that card on the bottom.  I didn't use a scripture today but I thought this song was quite fitting in place of a verse.  I also used the same design as my first card which I'm submitting to the the challenge at: Freshly Made Sketches
 
The Fourth of July card that I'm entering in the challenge was made with 2 single stamps from the Michael's store.  a bit of layering for the ole Red, White, and Blue, and some star washi tape for the narrow strip of paper.  I embossed the stars on the blue background and stamped multiple times the fireworks on the white cardstock. then layered it one more time with the sentiment.   
Thank you so much for stopping by.
I  would love to have you follow my blog, when I reach 100 followers, I will be having a drawing for a free stamp set.  whoohoo. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards! The red, white and blue one is so fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~