Monday, July 24, 2017

The Challenge #92 {Colours}~This Little Piggy & Painter's Palette

I made this delightful card for the challenge at: Always Playing With Paper
Image may contain: text
I used This Little Piggy, and the Painter's Palette from stamping up.   I think Miss. Piggy fit perfectly on the canvas sketch board.   Perhaps I should have given her some googly eyes.  My color choice was a soft pink that I layered with the black and white, and then I stamped Miss. Piggy on the soft pink too.
  I'm not sure if we can enter twice in this fantastic challenge, but golly gee this is fun to keep the colors to a bare minimum.  
Thank you so much for stopping by. 
Would love to have you follow my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable pig! I absolutely love your simple design layout, it works very well with the colours and with your subject matter. Thank you so much for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too darn cute...love your sweet pig! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~