Friday, July 7, 2017

TTTC005~Happy Birthday


 Good Morning all.   Well I've started my engines stamping again today.  I'll try to keep it under 3 posts.  First up is this delightful card I made for the Tic, Tac Toe Challenge    I started by thinking I'd go diagonally from the bottom birthday, die-cut, ribbon.  Then I realized when I was done that it worked well for the middle row across, pearls, die-cut, and butterfly.  The funny thing is I was not planning on the butterfly but I had to remove the clear button sticker I placed on that bottom flower and in doing so removed the stamped image so after all that coloring and cutting out, I decided to add a butterfly to cover my mistake.  hence the reason  my card is two for one on the tic tac toe board.  haha~  I wonder if anyone has ever done a black out card where they cover every single square.  That would be me.  I have a problem with the less is more concept.  Oh well so glad to have come "across" this challenge.  I wanted to add one more picture of the card because of the sweet little rainbow in the corner.  I have no idea how it happened, just glad it did.  I think it's a cool reminder, especially after listening to devotion online while stamping and it was all about Noah and the Ark. So how appropriate.  Thank you Jesus for that sweet personal rainbow. 🌈
I would love to have you as a follower.  That would make my day.  Take a look around and see if you like my other cards too.  I love  comments.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. Patty,
    Such a lovely card don't you love how your going after a row and using those elements and then you realize you have a 2 for 1.. the butterfly is perfect on top of the daisy. Happy you found us and glad you played along this week over on the tic Tac Toe challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty, actually your card works for the top row across too: circle (center of the daisies), summer (it's totally a summer card), and ribbon! You've fulfilled 3! You go girl! Such a pretty card...happy to have you play with us at Tic Tac Toe Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty,

    I really enjoyed reading your post as much as I did looking at your card - which is gorgeous! It might make you laugh to know that I accidentally did a "black out" of all the squares the first week I posted my inspiration project. I hope you come back and play often at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~