Friday, July 14, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #230~Happy Sunflower

This card I made for the challenge at: CAS(E) this Sketch
I used only one stamp on here, and it was one of those bin stamps at the Michael's store.  The rest of the images I embossed then I sponged some ink on the little sunflower.  Of course when I was done she developed quite the personality so I had to add the googly eyes, which always make me happy.   Even though I centered her it looked a little bare on the bottom, so hence the twine bow.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
Please check out my other cards too.  Or even my Pinterest board of cards.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~