Friday, July 21, 2017

Challenge #272 - Colour Splash Challenge

Oh gosh, I'm so excited to find a new to me challenge blog.  This one is called: Use Your Stuff  and it's a colour splash challenge.  Black and white with a POP of color.  Let me just say how fun this is.  I made a lovely leaf card with black and white patterned paper and the images I stamped are from Close to My heart and called Autumn.  I did add a bit of clear glitter on the leaf to give it some shimmer.  I also wrapped a white ribbon around the center of the card.  I've not found any challenge rules on the blog, so I'm not sure if all stamps are ok, and if we can enter twice, because I already have another card in mind.  *smiles.    might just submit one more after I finish blogging here.  
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I would love to have you follow my blog. Please check out my other cards and projects too.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

1 comment:

  1. So glad you found us! And this card is fabulous. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~