Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Challenge 11~ King and Queen of Hearts

Right away when I saw the design sketch at: Always Fun Challenges
I knew I wanted to play along, and almost instantly this sketch reminded me of playing cards.  Hence the King, Queen and Jack were implented.  However being that I don't have a stamp set with such images I took to the computer like a dog after a bone trying to find something I could print, because I really didn't want to take three out of my deck of cards. (haha)  So after that big pursuit was finished, it left me wondering what to put in the circle.   Which takes me to another short story.  I won that little stamp set "First Kiss" by C.C. Designs from a blog challenge so I thought how cute.  I'll use that and make them the King and Queen of hearts.  I think it turned out darling.  Not so impressed with my blender pen from Michael's, I even used my stazon ink, but it still seemed to smear.  
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I'd love to have you be a part of my blog family by becoming a follower.  
Thought I'd share a song that followed "suit" with my card theme. *insert smile.
From a Jack to a King
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool card! thank you for playing along with us at Always Fun Challenges!
    DT Waleska

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the playing cards! what a great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us for our Always Fun Challenges #11!
    DT Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is a great card PJ. I love the use of playing cards. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~