Wednesday, June 21, 2017

HSS Inspiration Challenge 266 & Challenge #333 - Personalize It~ Grandma

The two challenges I'm playing along with today are:
It's the perfect chance to make a card for my Grandma who is 94.  I just wanted to let her know we wish her well, she broke her wrist a couple weeks ago, but she's such a tough little lady, she was in and out of the hospital quite quickly and now home recuperating.๐Ÿ’— 
This card uses a single stamp that I've had for many many years. I don't even remember where I bought it.  The letters that spell "Grandma" are from Michael's. I just water colored the watering can and flowers and added a little glitter to make it sparkle a bit. 
The background paper I layered with are our Wisconsin NFL ๐ŸˆPacker colors. ๐Ÿˆ Green/Gold.  
Thank you so much for visiting.  Hope you will want to follow my blog.  I would so appreciate that.
Keep Smiling๐Ÿ˜ŠKeep Stamping

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card for your grandma. Glad she's all right. Great job watercoloring and love the sparkle. . Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card. So pretty, I'm sure your Grandmother will love it! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Grandma will love this because it is so beautiful Patty. Here's wishing her a speedy recovery. Beautiful colouring and I bet the sparkle looks wonderful too. I love how you displayed this for the photo. Thanks so much for popping this in to us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card to wish your grandma well! Your card is simple and beautiful!!! Thanks for playing with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card for your Grandma PJ. I'm sure it helped to cheer her up. As you can see I'm still catching up so I hope that she's continuing to make a good recovery. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~