Monday, January 22, 2018

SSC170 ~Baby Girl Card

 Still trying to get back into the stamping groove after quite the past week.     I'm also trying to figure out what kind of wedding card to make for my daughter.  Any ideas?  Plus I have to finish the wedding favors this week.   So much to do before Saturday and I'm running on empty.  
I came across this challenge at:
 
I had so many ideas, and then poof.  All GONE.  I couldn't think of a thing.  BUT, I came across this checkered print paper and wanted to use it, and for some reason it just said "baby"  to my creative side.  So I put together this pepto-bismol pink card.  I'm not a big fan of pink but I guess it works well.  

I wish you could all see outside right now.  The wind is howling and the the snow is blowing and swirling about.   It sure is pretty.  Just don't want to deal with it though.   But bless our daughter's heart she does want a snowy Wedding, and by golly I do believe she will have it.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! This card is so cute!! You're right - this card does fit the challenge well. I'm sure whatever you chose to make for your daughter she will love it becaue you made it! Hope things are getting better. Keeping you in our thougts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes a perfect baby girl card - this is one of my fave images, too! The little baby toys in the background are just right - adorable! Thanks so much for sharing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and very pink card- prefect for a new little someone! And as your your daughters wedding....just you being there to see her get married, and it sounds like you helped a lot with it is more than enough. She will be grateful for all you have done. :) Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~