Dear blog readers, we are having extremely cool temps
here in WI. I know a lot of people are enjoying it. I prefer
summers to be toasty warm. Just helps ease the pain. But
apparently the heat is coming.
I sat outside for a bit and gave Patriot pup a few of his
ice chews. He stays cool that way. I sit under my little umbrella,
and read my book. Happy to say that I finally finished Lord Melbourne
book a few days ago. It was a long time in coming. But now onto
the next one and it's sailing. It is a lovely easy read and keeps a smile
on my face. So that's a bonus. Oh and I had this dream to card catalog
my little library, but it seemed overwhelming until I found a lovely app
and all I have to do is scan the barcode and boom it is in the files. Some
I have to type manual.. oh the effort. wink. but its so amazing. I love it, and I'm
so grateful I came upon this while trying to figure a way to organize my home library~
which is really only a few shelves. I will take a picture someday and share it.
I will enter this card in the challenge at:
The stamp set I used is stampin up:
Wonder of Christmas
Any stampin up fans also struggling with the new stampin up ink pads?
I really am not a fan of them with my very clumsy hands.
Patriot pup just giving me that darling puppy dog look.
The verse I chose for this card is:
Luke 2:10 NKJV
Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold,
I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people.
đ
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
đPJ




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~