Friday, July 24, 2026

Card #24 for 2026

Dear blog readers, we are having extremely cool temps
here in WI.  I know a lot of people are enjoying it.  I prefer
summers to be toasty warm.  Just helps ease the pain.   But
apparently the heat is coming.  
I sat outside for a bit and gave Patriot pup a few of his 
ice chews. He stays cool that way.  I sit under my little umbrella, 
and read my book.  Happy to say that I finally finished Lord Melbourne
book a few days ago.  It was a long time in coming.  But now onto 
the next one and it's sailing.  It is a lovely easy read and keeps a smile
on my face. So that's a bonus.   Oh and I had this dream to card catalog 
my little library, but it seemed overwhelming until I found a lovely app
and all I have to do is scan the barcode and boom it is in the files.  Some 
I have to type manual.. oh the effort.  wink.  but its so amazing. I love it, and I'm
so grateful I came upon this while trying to figure a way to organize my home library~ 
which is really only a few shelves.  I will take a picture someday and share it. 
I will enter this card in the challenge at:
The stamp set I used is stampin up:
Wonder of Christmas 
Any stampin up fans also struggling with the new stampin up ink pads?
I really am not a fan of them with my very clumsy hands.  
Patriot pup just giving me that darling puppy dog look. 
The verse I chose for this card is:
Luke 2:10 NKJV
 Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold,
 I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people.
📖
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

💗PJ


 

5 comments:

  1. Love the silver in the background--really makes your focal image pop!! Thanks for sharing at AHS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shimmer of the silver, it is beautiful and the red in the dress of the angel is perfect, really makes her stand out and take centre stage! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the shine and shimmer of the silver and the angel with her important message. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute---love that image and the background papers are wonderful. I dislike the new stamp pads also. They are awkward and to me, they do not ink very well. I am sticking to my old ones! :D Thanks for playing with the Atlantic Hearts sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~