I enjoy reading so very much. Although I also
am way too distracted with my phone. It can be
such a blessing if I stumble across a word I don't know the meaning
of or if I want to look up some facts about the history of
a certain character I'm reading about. However, then before I
know it I'm checking my instagram and facebook and adding
another book to my amazon cart. Sigh.
I did find time to make this card. I think I will be using this fun
stamp set from Newton's Nook called Autumn Reads to be
making book marks for my friends. Along with a few dried flowers
from my garden.
This card was straight forward stamping and coloring. Love that.
I will enter it in the challenge at:
Since I've mentioned books, I thought I'd share
my little library. When I last counted I had 629 books. I didn't know how
I would get this organized so I could remember what I have, but
I found the most amazing app. (Libib) I installed it on my phone and all you
have to do is either scan the bar code or type the name of the book in manually.
I highly recommend it for book lovers.
Such an easy convenient way to keep
them cataloged.
Here is a picture of one of my flower stands outside.
Patriot pup is a little darling..
The verse I chose for this card is:
2 Tim 2:15 NKJV
Be diligent to present yourself approved to God,
a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
đ
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
đPJ






I love this stamp and how you have colored it, PJ!! Just perfect for this sketch. It was be a wonderful thing to use for book loving friends 𼰠Thank you for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts this week.
ReplyDeleteThis is super cute - love the stack of books!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)
Oh, I absolutely love this! The stack of books with the little pumpkins is such a fun autumn design, and your take on the sketch is fantastic. Thanks so much for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
ReplyDeleteI love the book theme of your card. Fall screams reading to me, though I read all summer too, but something about fall and books is so cozy and comforting, and your card shows that, cozy and comfy! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).
ReplyDeleteBrandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
I love your card and use of our sketch. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.
ReplyDelete