Hello lovely blog readers, I made a spooky card that I will
enter in the challenge at:
The stampin up set I used is Web of fun.
Indeed it was fun making this card. The most
difficult part was choosing the colors to go with the
DSP. I love that die cut web. It's perfect, and I've named
the spider Charlotte from the children's book of course.
I'm flying though this Rosewood River series, they are so
delightfully fun to read. Just the perfect amount of spice, might be
too much for some, but I do like a steamy romance. The humor
in these books are spot on. I don't want them to end. I feel like
I know the family personally. Such a nice breather after all my
royal books, my brain needed a relaxing modern story. These
books are perfect.
Patriot Pup loves his Rhino Dino
The verse I chose for this card is:
John 1:5 NKJV
And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
đ
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
đPJ




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~