Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Card #28 for 2026

Dear blog readers, I made a bunch of book marks using
my dried flowers and a laminator.  Some were just petals
so a bit plain, but I think they are neat.  I might stamp something
or use a piece of DSP for the other side.  I personally like the clear
so you can see both sides of the flower and petals.  So I might just
do half one way and half the other. 

I will enter this card in the challenge at:
I used stampin up, Amber Autumn for the images.
 I embossed the sentiment in gold to match the gold
in the DSP and layering card stock.  I stamped, colored,
and die cut out the images and used dimensionals to pop them up.  
I found this funny quote, after making the chocolate cake from
scratch for my husband's birthday.  He loved it.  So it was 
worth the effort.  ↓
The homemade chocolate cake with fudge buttermilk sauce. 
I thought this Sept. acronym was lovely to share.  
I'm officially 2 months out with no hospital stays or 
doctor office procedures.  Thank you Jesus. 
This happy violet is grateful I put up the little board fence
to block some of the sun in this south facing window.  She's all blooms.
This quote below literally sums up my adult life with cooking. 
We had our friendly side yard visitor again.  This hawk
chases the crows away and mice.

Patriot pup was snuggling up with me on the couch
the other day.  He had a worried look about the phone.  
My morning glory looks like the sun is shining through
the ceneter.  Love how bright it looks.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Jeremiah 17:7 NKJV
“Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord,
And whose hope is the Lord.
📖
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

💗PJ


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~