Wednesday, December 2, 2015

LET IT SNOW.. AND MEET MY PAL ☺





Let it snow, and by golly it did.  Just a little dusting, but enough to cover the tree branches and ground.   I love how the pines look when they are covered in snow, and the glimmer of Christmas lights shine through with a soft glow.  Any ways my card today was inspired by the little snow we got, and it was so fun to make.  

                                                                                                                                            



    I  had help from my pal                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     


.




HP is a pure bred English Springer Spaniel, and he is now 4 years old.. He's smiling at me today because he was allowed to put his little paws on the table to showcase the card.. and he knows that is not usually allowed.  






He's waiting patiently for his little treat for a job well done in posing for the picture.  I sure love my little fella.  

Thank you for taking time to stop by my blog.  
I hope you all have a fabulous day.   




☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

6 comments:

  1. Cute card and adorable hound! He looks like he is smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is pretty PJ and I love the photo of your furry companion. He looks a lovely boy. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card, PJ! First, that embossing folder is a real stunner, and then you've got the most sweet little snowman tucked right next to all those lovely swirls and flakes. And a bit of sparkle and shimmer too! This is a great Christmas card! Keep up the good work, and I know I'll be seeing you around blogland! : ) Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bev, Thank you so much for all the kind words, the warm welcome to blogland, and also for joining my little audience of friends. That makes me so happy ☺ Thank you.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~