Thursday, March 8, 2018

Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge #284 & CTS #262 ~ Blossoming Basket Stampin Up


I made this card today for the challenges at: Hand Stamped Sentiments                                                                                                                                    CAS(E) This Sketch         
I used my new stampin up set called Blossoming Basket.  My husband has been very generous with my ordering lately. Bless his heart, but the time has come where I must stop for a few months now.  Just in time to save my pennies for the new catalog later in June.  haha.  Anyways  I used my markers to color in the basket image.  I can't believe I had the exact colors.   I took a picture with the flash and it seems to brighten /or lighten the colors up a bit.  So hence two pictures.  I also finished off the inside of the card to. 

I'm adding a few snap shots of the card I made yesterday to thank an Ebay seller for her prompt service in getting me this lovely little Beautiful Ride set that I ordered from her.  How sweet is this cute card?  I'm loving that little "bug"
I came across a really neat scene to create with this and one other set.  I can't hardly wait to give it a try.  It's going be spectacular.  At least I hope so.  
Also one other picture.  My first little shelf  added in the soon to be craft room.  whoohoo.  Getting excited for this to really happen.  


Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  I hope you will take a moment and look around at my other cards, projects and pictures.  I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog and my facebook page
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
                         
                      






                           





6 comments:

  1. It's amazing how the photo can change up the colors of the card so much! I thought this was two separate cards until I read your post! I love the deeper looking colors. The basket looks so great colored in purple! Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing the snaps of your card. I sometimes do the same in taking with and without a flash. I love the basket with flowers and your sentiment on the banner is lovely. So very pretty card! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this a great stamp set!! SU makes it so hard to decide which sets to buy - there are so many to choose from! Love the colors you use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great stamp. So pretty. Great coloring. Thanks for playing with us at HSS. Hope you will play again.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~