Wednesday, March 21, 2018

SUO Challenge 196: Spring is About to Spring!~ Best Birds Stampin UP

 I made this card using 3 colors, old olive, rich razzleberry and calypso coral.  In fact I didn't even color in the branch because I wanted to stick with those 3 colors.   A very simple card, I think it qualifies as a spring card, at least with the cute  little buds and bird.  I Love hearing the birdies sing in the early morning, just makes my heart happy.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at: SU Only Challenges where the challenge is "Spring"  What a delightful way to start the spring season.   I used stampin up's Best Birds set.  After stampin and coloring I fussy cut them all out.  Of course always stampin the sentiment crooked.. I think that's just my way of letting people know it's homemade 😉
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.   
I hope you will take a moment to check out my other cards, projects and pictures.   I'd love to have follow my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. That's a lot of fussy cutting - great job. Love that bird! Try using your grid paper to place your stamp on the mount evenly if it's upsetting you and/or your stamp-a-ma-jig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bird!! Spring is in the air!! Thanks for playing along in the SUO challenge this time around!!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and the colours are just perfect. What a great Spring card. So glad you joined the fun at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The birds have disappeared around here because of the cold snap, but I'm anxious to see and hear them again! Love this fun card! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~