Monday, March 26, 2018

Sketch 257~ Happy Easter.. We Must Celebrate Stampin UP



 I'm trying to get back into the stamping groove, but it's coming along mighty slow.   
I didn't realize how much I depend on stamping to take me away from my troubles.  It surely is therapy.  SO this afternoon I was determined to put a card together for the lovely challenge at: 
I hope you can still see the design in my card.  I chose to use objects for the 3 horizontal banners.  so from the top down I have washi tape eggs, which I put on white card stock and cut out, then I stamped a couple logs for the middle, and lastly I die cut grass for the bottom.   Then for the flower images I chose the rabbit and eggs.  I also found a cute little basket to have him carry and a few mushrooms for the other side to give some balance.  The sets featured in this card are:  Lawn Fawn:  Critters in the forest,  Stampin Up's Basket Bunch, We must Celebrate and Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I'm happy with how all the images worked together.  It was a bit of fussy cutting and coloring, but worth it.  Now tomorrow I must work on writing on these cards so friends and family get them by Easter.
I'm also adding a picture of Mr. Squirrel chowing down on the corn board.  He has such pretty coloring to him.  
Thanks for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping


3 comments:

  1. How delightful that this simple sketch inspired a scene! Love all the detail of your sweet card and am enchanted by your creative take on the sketch.Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe such a cute card!!! Wishing you a very Happy Easter. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, I love that bunny, adorable! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~