Saturday, May 19, 2018

Sketch 264 Garden In Bloom, Happy Wishes, Painted Harvest, Stampin UP




 Today's card I  had made earlier this morning but I didn't get a chance to blog  about it until this evening.  WE had such a lovely day here that I wanted to be outside and see if I could try and help garden a bit more.  and I'm so proud to say we got a few things done.  My husband is such a big help to me.   I will share a couple pictures.  Of course HP had to be in the one.   That's the little path that takes us to the alley behind our house. 

Now for the card I used 3 stampin up sets:  Garden in Bloom for the flower, bumble bee, and butterfly, Happy wishes for the sentiment, and Painted Harvest for the background leaves.  It was all pretty much two step stamping.  I fussy cut out the big flowers after stamping them.   Now for the horizontal piece I used a straight piece of black cardstock, and then I punched out a white lace border to lay underneath it.  I added the white dashes with a gel pen, so it would resemble the sketch.   I added a few little embellishements to match the flower on the front.    I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:


Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.




3 comments:

  1. Love this card! The garden fell certainly was captured and your stamping is awesome. Thank you for joining AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Garden in Bloom set, and you rocked it with those soft, summery hues. Great use of the sketch! Thanks for playing at AHSC!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card! Love the stamps that you used and you did an awesome job with the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~