Monday, May 21, 2018

Tic Tac Tue #3 Waterfront, Flourishing Phrases Stampin UP

 I want to give a big warm welcome to my newest blog follower.  This is  exciting❕
 Image result for minion thank you
I'm so happy you decided to sign up and follow my blog.  💛


I made this card for the challenge today at:
I chose the bottom row straight across.  Green, Outdoors and Ovals.
I used a lovely green for the card mat and also the oval.   I then used a beige to keep it soft, and it also worked well because I embossed the front of the card to make it look like wood.  I then starting creating my little scene by using a stampin up set called Waterfront.   I really enjoyed making this little outdoor picture.  The sentiment is from Flourishing phrases, also a stampin up set.  It just seems to work nicely in another oval.  I also added a piece of ribbon underneath it and fastened two brads down.   I think it came together nicely and looks sophisticated.  I'm going to send this card out to a friend that just had open heart surgery.  He is doing amazingly well.  Praise the LORD. 
Here is a picture of one of the little flower beds I was able to try and work on this past weekend.  
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  I hope you will take a look around at my other cards, projects and pictures.  I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog too.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Patty! Oval scene is beautifully framed, and the sentiment in an oval compliments the card quite nicely! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us this week for the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Tic-Tac-Tuesday #3 challenge! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty, that's such a cool water scene you created - like a side view - I haven't seen that before, can't wait to try it! Your little ribbon and brad detail is just right, too! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~