Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #455~Sunshine Sayings, Daisy Delight, Garden in Bloom Stampin UP


 I made this card quickly this evening for the challenge at:


I sometimes just don't feel like my day is complete until I make a card.   So even though I was very exhausted, I wanted to create one card before turning in for the night.   I must admit that the Daisy on the front honestly looked more like the color of the turquoise then the picture let on.   Perhaps because I used a flash to showcase the dry embossed background.   The sentiment I chose was hope.  One of my favorite words.  I die cut it out four times and glued it together to give it a bit extra added dimension. 

The stamps featured in  today's card are:
Stampin up~Garden in Bloom
Stampin up~Daisy Delight
Stampin Up~Sunshine Sayings.

I'm just curious if anyone else is having issues with blogger not sending comments to their email?  That is how I know when someone is commenting on my blog, and now it just stopped this weekend.  UGH❕ I've noticed when I scroll on my blog though I'm still getting comments.  SO that is lovely and very appreciated.  Just wish they were being delivered to my inbox like before.   I didn't change any settings.

I've also included a picture of this cute little baby bunny snacking.

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
💙I'd love to have sign up and follow my blog.💙





5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I just love that floral embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! The embossed flowers match your stamp perfectly, and those bees are such a cute touch!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. I so like that blue you've used for the background, and the embossing folder goes perfectly with your stamp (did they come together or was that just wonderful serendipity?). Thank you so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches. We appreciate your support and enjoy seeing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Your blue flowers with the bumble bees are so cute and the inside is cute enough to be a card on it's own too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the texture the daisies are making. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~