Sunday, February 26, 2017

SCS

Happy SCS (Scripture Card Sunday)
Today I used a huge stamp  that I received from a friend years ago.  It is the whole background.  Working with such a large stamp is always difficult for me, even though I have long fingers it's still a bit clumsy awkward.    As you can see I didn't even have all the ink covering the image, but for some reason I really like how it turned out.  Made it a bit more rustic looking.  The verse is an unknown origin.  I must have ordered it online once upon a time, and I have no idea where from.  However I learned a little trick using that sentiment, because it don't stick to my acrylic block at all, I use one little pop dot and it worked wonderfully and then popped that dot off when I was done, and  it is good as new. 



 YAY🙋-that's a High five from me to you.   I also added this cute little blessing that I came across.  Hope you like it as much as I do. 💗
Thank you so much for stopping in today.
Hope to see you again soon. 
Please sign up to follow my blog.  
Keep Smiling 😊Keep Stamping

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about inking up large stamps. They are a challenge! I like the finished product though. One of my favorite verses! Thanks for the good wishes. Still sore but moving around better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~