Monday, February 27, 2017

Here Comes the SUN

 I'm on a roll of making sunbeam cards now.  Do you ever get stuck in a rut where you start  mass producing the same technique just using different stamped images and inks?  I do.   So this card is one more example of the sunbeams.  If you scroll down my blog you'll see a few more.   

On this particular card I used  a variety of dies, images and paper.   I think it turned out sweet. I love that cute little cacti.   Speaking of which my sister posted on her blog: From Soils to Oils and Everything in Between  this cute little micro terrarium that you can grow your own little cacti.  Oh gosh I might have to try that.   They are so neat.


WELL> look at that squirrel,  we have a jumper.. and he stuck the landing perfectly on the bird feeder.. grrr.  What a mess he has made today.   My hubby will have to fix our little shield in hopes that will keep him off the feeders.  Nevertheless, still such a cutie and wanted to share some pictures.    

Tomorrow I post the "box"  I'm so excited about it.  I hope you will come back and see the pictures.  I've also made a video, now I just have to figure out how to get it on here so you can see it.  
Thanks so much for visiting.  Please take a moment and check out my other cards.  I'd Love to have you follow my blog, and to share it on Facebook and Pinterest.    
Keep Smiling 😊 Keep Stamping



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~