Friday, February 10, 2017

Challenge #228 - Holiday~Christmas Snow Globe



I made one more card for the challenge at: Addicted to Stamps and More and this time I chose my favorite Holiday: Christmas. Combined with one of my favorite collectibles as a child: snow globes ( I collected rocks too, but that's for a different card)  hmm.. do they make stamps that look like rocks? (side tracked again)  any ways  I had quite the collection of them until one day I decided what for?   So I sold so many and now just a few remain.  
This card was made using the lawn fawn stamp set.. I embossed the background with snowflakes and sponged white over the top.  I also fussy cut all the little pieces after I colored them.  I added some pearl paint to the trees and roof tops.  Along with sparkle flakes for snow.  
Thank you so much for visiting today.  I hope you will leave a comment or follow my blog.  
Browse around and see a few of the other cards I have made.  You might be surprised. 
Have a Blessed Day.
Keep Smiling 😊 Keep Stamping

4 comments:

  1. Just a cute Christmas card. I love the snow globe with the snowmen looking on! I too loved looking at the snow globes especially as a child. I purchased one for Jennifer this year and she was fascinated as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, PJ. Love the snow globe idea. I haven't tried that yet. Your little building scene is adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Loved the Pac-Mac analogy! My smile for the day! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card and design! Thanks for playing along with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~