Sunday, January 8, 2023

Country Bouquet Valentine Day Card

My goodness everyone did such a fantastic
job with this sketch.  The team and all the 
entries so far.   I am a little intimidated to even try. 
But here it is folks.  I put a Valentine
spin on my card.  
Is it too early?   I tend to run short on 
those cards too, so I figured why not,
even though I still have my Christmas 
decorations up at home.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Country Bouquet
I can't remember the names of the DSP
but I thought it would be fun to spruce 
up the card with all the hearts. 
It might be a bit much.  But I suppose 
I justified it by saying all Valentine
day cards are always a bit over the top. 
Just needed some doily lace or ribbons.  
The little wooden posts on my deck
had snow caps.. I just couldn't resist 
drawing smiley faces on them.  
This picture is of a a pond that we cross frequently, 
 And  one time there  was a
deer actually crossing through the water to get to
the other side, It was so beautiful.  So I always hope
to see him again.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

 

2 comments:

  1. A fun, festive card. I love all of the great details and pops of color! Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Valentine's card. I'm loving your choice of patterned papers and I love how the red pops! It's a much needed pop of color when the skies are so grey! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~