Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Vintage Valentine

I spent a little time in the craft room this 
afternoon.  Hoping for my eyes to clear up.
I love how stamping can take my mind 
off some of my trials, and help time 
go a bit faster.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Country Bouquet, Forever Lovely
This little jewel, referring to the card is 
something quite out of the ordinary for me. 
I'm not much of a floral, shabby chic kind of gal.
My darling hubby said, "it's not our thing, but 
this one will be one the gals will like on instagram" haha
that made me smile.  We shall see what happens. 
Now trying to get that sentiment straight was a bit 
tricky, not sure if it was just my poor eyes, or perhaps 
the optical illusion with the rectangles.  I had to start at
the top and then just slowing bring it down the card in 
hopes that it would land somewhat straight.  
Major technique involved there.  (wink) 
I stuck a few doodads here and there and a little
twine on top of the doily made it seem quite
like a vintage valentine.
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, inside and out! Lovely valentine card! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with Atlantic Hearts sketch Challenge. Please join us again soon!
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I love the colours and how you brought the front of the card to the inside. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~