Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year 2023 Card

Happy New Year!  
I thought I'd make a festive card to "ring" in 
the year.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Decorated with Happiness,
It's a celebration, Seasonal Bells 
I love silver bells, the song, and just the charm of the
bells themselves.  There is something nostalgic about them.
I love the sound of church bells in their bell towers.  
I was pleasantly surprised at how this card turned out.
The grays and silver with just a hint of color on the bow
and evergreens.  I used dimensional to raise the bells. 
I've also been busy making multiple Christmas cards. 
I'm not sure if I shared these pictures or not.  So
forgive me if I'm repeating myself.  
The first bunch.  
I really like having extras on hand so I can make 
sure to send out to all my friends and family, 
 I also like to send out cards anonymously 
in hopes to brighten someone's day. 
The second bunch.  
This is a picture (below) from one of my all time 
favorite Christmas movies.  
Can you guess the title? 
Our little darling is loving this tiny little couch. 
It was my son's when he was little boy, so it is a family
treasure, and now HP loves it too.  
May the New Year bring in Health and Happiness,
and May the Love of Jesus fill your hearts
and home to overflowing.  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

 

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I love the bells while traditionally a Christmas symbol, I love the ringing in the new year with bells, the silver and reds are fabulous, beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the cards are super pretty! Love the NY card--it is so classy, and I love the pop of red of the ribbons. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your silver bells card, as well as all the others! Happy New Year's to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~