Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Birthday Card Racoon

I made this cute card for my daughter.  Today
is her Birthday.  I went a bit crazy with the
snowflake embellishments.   I just couldn't place 
three of them nicely, so I decided the more the merrier. 
Which is a name of an older movie that 
I love to watch. The More the Merrier.  
I love the sentiments on this card.  They fit
my daughter perfectly.  
It has been a few days since stamping, and my
hands were so shaky with the coloring, but I 
got through it.  After stamping and coloring came
the fun fussy cutting.  
I also really enjoy that wood DSP.   Just seems so 
rustic and perfect for the racoon.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Approaching Perfection,
Friendly Conversation, All Bundled Up
How is that for a pampered pup?  
Isn't he the sweetest?  He 
received three new toys, and 
one is lamb chops. He slept 
on his little couch with him.  

I hope you all had a blessed Christmas. 
We had the kids home and it was absolutely
fantastic.  We had a lovely dinner,
and a few gifts were exchanged.  Our
hearts our overflowing with love. 

May the New Year bring Health, peace, and
love to each of your homes.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ






 

6 comments:

  1. Fun card, PJ! Nature has been quite generous with the snowflakes lately, and they are beautiful on your card as well. The wood paper is just the right pick for that fun raccoon. Thank you for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the movie "The More the Merrier" . One of my all time favorites! Wishing you and your family a Blessing Filled 2023!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card - love the raccoon! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the racoon, and I agree...the more the merrier on the snowflakes! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great card and I looooove all those snowflakes, as you said the more the merrier! thanks as always for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card. Cute and really touching--I love the inside sentiment a lot! Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~