Sunday, December 18, 2022

Poinsettia Christmas

Dear Friends, you won't hear to much 
of my ramblings tonight, being I have company.  
My daughter is here.   But I knew what I wanted
to make for a card, so it came together rather quickly. 
So we could get back to the visiting. 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Hope & Peace, Decorated Pine Dies,
Reason for the Season. 
I made these little packets of cocoa for the kiddos and
one for my dad.  
We got about 8+ inches of snow.  Don't the 
Christmas lights look so lovely under the snow?

Looks cold, and let me assure you it is.  
Isn't that rainbow in the clouds fantastic?
HP loves the snow.  
I made a snowman to enjoy from my windows.
Still stiff from the whole experience, but it 
was worth it.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

 

2 comments:

  1. I love this, I love poinsettias, they were my moms absolute favourite and they remind me of her so any card with a poinsettia is awesome but love the mix of the wood grain with the patterned papers and the cut outs. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. I love the repeating poinsettias and the background paper. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~