Thursday, December 1, 2022

Snowman Christmas Card

I am happy to announce that my sweetheart
brought up one of our trees and I decorated it.
It was quite a chore for me.  I think my 
dog was enjoying watching the show.  haha 
I made this card for the challenge at: 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Hope & Peace, Snowman Season,
Trees for Sale, and Color & Contour 
I just couldn't get the circle shapes, but I did
try to accentuate the scallop edges. 
I made a cute snowman scene, because
the edges reminded me of drifted snow.  
Hence the reason I used a snowflake DSP. 
I cut the sentiment in half to make it work 
for the sketch, and I colored in the edges
of it, instead of adding more card stock.  
That's my new favorite thing to do.  Just 
gives it a bit of dimension without too much paper. 
Here is my Christmas tree. I'm still
not use to the lower half of our walls being 
white.  We had hoped to paint them back
to the burgundy that I always had, but 
the summer got away on us.  So another season
of white it will be.   Also, when I was "we" 
I mean my husband, the poor guy has 
to do all the work around here.  I do try to help. 
Just can't do very much yet. 
I switched our calendar and I love the new look. 
I also thought I'd share the first day of our 
Christmas devotion too.  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

4 comments:

  1. So pretty, PJ,and the scallops work nicely! Thank you for joining at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a festive card! I love your interpretation of our sketch and the wonderful colors you used. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute! Love it with the snowy paper in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card, love the scene you created. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~