Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Christmas Bell and Branch

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Hope & Peace, Decorated 
with Happiness 
I brought a hint of color to the card with 
the branch and the bow.  Otherwise I kept it very neutral.  
I added a few dimensionals to raise up the stamped 
images, and one little embellishment on the bow.  
I used my gray marker to color in the edge of 
the card stock around the sentiment, instead of
layering another piece of paper.   
My little buddy was watching me decorate
the Christmas tree.   I love how snuggly he looks 
in his bed with his little toy.  
I am happy to report the furnace is fixed.  Praise 
the LORD we have heat and just in time.  Cold
temps have come back.  3 days with no heater in WI.
is not too fun.  Although it is fixed the repair man did
say to start saving because the old furnace is on it's way 
out.  Perhaps one maybe two more years.  Well at least
we know, and can try to save.  Hopefully it will last 
much longer.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, PJ. I love all that texture that you captured. So glad you joined us again at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~