Saturday, November 12, 2022

Candy Cane Christmas Card

Happy Saturday friends.  
We have a gloomy day here.  A little snow
and drizzle, and much cooler temps.   So I thought
I'd make a cheery Christmas card. 
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:
Scentsational Season, Hope & Peace
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
I like how the striped DSP works lovely
with the candy canes.  
I used dimensionals to layer the sentiment,
and candy canes. 
I just kept the card simple.
Here is a picture of the sky this morning
around 11am.  I thought the sky looked
so impressive over the train yard.
A wonderful person brought us over
some cupcakes.  Gosh what a treat. 
I just finished another wonderful book
by Francine Rivers
The Lady's Mine
So Good.  Highly recommend it. 


I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ









 

4 comments:

  1. Love the bright red and candy cane stripes! Thank you for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card. Love the monochromatic colors and the festive feel! Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right. The patterned paper goes perfectly with candy canes. Great monochromatic card. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, the paper and the candy canes look like they were made for each other! Fabulous job! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~