Friday, November 18, 2022

Merry Christmoose

I'm sitting at my dining room table watching
the wind whip the snow off the roof of the shed next door.  
Very thankful for a home.  The trains are rushing 
by and I think about all the yard workers. Rain,
shine, or freezing and snowing, they are out there. 
Any ways as  much as I complain about all the noise,
and pollution.  It is fun to see all the graffiti and watch
the trains haul it down the line. 
The card I made today is for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  In the pines & Merry Moose 
I used a bit of puffy paint on the tree, I 
wanted to give it a little more texture. 
I feel like it was a good choice for this card.  
HP was a bit concerned with my 
rantings to myself as I was trying
to dust the porch, which is also his room.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love the various patterns - especially the mix of neutrals and the stripes. Such a fun background for that big guy in his scarf! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~