Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Christmas Wreath Joy

It was another glorious day here in WI.
Besides the disturbing outcome of the elections.
I was reminded in my devotion time that we are to 
rejoice always.  So that is what I did.  
After a little rant on my personal fb page.  
I went outside with HP(our dog) 
and enjoyed the nice weather.  
I even tried to rake which was probably
ridiculously stupid on my part.
The twisting and such isn't good for my 
back and shoulders, however, I did
make a small pile, and even have a blister
on my thumb as proof of my hard work.  
I'm hoping it will be helpful to hubby. 
He hurt his back two weeks ago at work.   
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Pretty Pink Posh~Pine Wreath
Those festive little pinecones turned out
so stinking cute.  and that bow.  Oh my
goodness I think I found a new favorite.  
Here's HP at one of his usual 
spots.  He loves to look out the windows. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

2 comments:

  1. A very pretty card. Patty, thank you for joining us at HSS this round. hope you join us for the next one. Cheers, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this festive wreath...it's perfect for the sketch! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~