Saturday, November 5, 2022

Merry Christmas Pine Cones

Happy Saturday Morning.  
The rain is falling and it's a bit gloomy 
outside today.  
So I have some Christmas music playing.
Just feels cozy.  However, I must take
down my Halloween decorations.  
Hopefully, I will get that done this afternoon. 
Time to put up a few Thanksgiving items. 
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Christmas Season & His Light 
I probably should have made this into a square 
card since I was running out of room on my 
standard A2 card size.   Have you ever bought
a stamp set and not the matching dies?   Well
folks, that is exactly what I did to save a few 
dollars and now I wish I had the dies, fussy cutting
out all those little tidbits was not so fun.  But I managed.
A tad blurry eyes, and numb fingers, but that's 
card making for me.  I love how the gold DSP 
really brings out the pinecones. 
My little guy looks so long sleeping under the 
table as I type this.  

Thought I'd share this lovely Blessings acronym.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

5 comments:

  1. Love your card especially as I'm partial to pine cones! Love how BP is always by your side! Very nice blessing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold is lovely with the pine cones and greenery! Thank you for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love those pine cones! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the pine cones and the pops of red in the holly, fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a classy card! Fussy cutting is such a pain, but your card really looks lovely. The gold is a wonderful touch. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~