Thursday, November 3, 2022

Christmas Penguin

I will be working on mostly Christmas 
cards for awhile.   The bonus for me
is I will hopefully be ready then with 
my mailing list.  Also, they are my 
favorite kind of cards to make. 
I'm going to enter this card in at the Challenge:
I chose to play the sketch only for this card. 
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Penguin Place
I decided my little penguin on the front needed
some reindeer antlers.  I was going to add a little
red nose like Rudolf, but opted to keep it orange. 
The sentiment was the perfect size to fit 
in that horizontal strip.  
I made our very sweet & yummy caramel
French toast the other day.  It was the 
absolute best ever.  I reduced the pan 
size and didn't soak the bread as long.
It's not for the faint of heart with sugar.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ


 

2 comments:

  1. How cute is your card PJ? Love the colour sceme and that adorable penguin. Thanks for joining us at the Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that penguin and the DSP! Cute! Glad you joined us at FusioN!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~