Monday, October 31, 2022

Let it Snow

Nothing like making a Christmas card
on Halloween day.   
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Trees for sale
Snowman Season
Scary silhouettes 
No black ink was used in the making 
of this card.  😉
I used night of navy for the snowman,
and the sentiment.  
I originally diecut the silhouette with
sparkle paper, but I didn't like how it looked.
However, I did keep it as a shadow for when
I put on the crisp white cardstock.  
If you look closely you can see that.  
Those little trees went so nicely with 
the wintery scene.  To finish it off I used some 
red ribbon and a few sparkle snowflakes.  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~