Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Christmas Critters Caroling

I made this fun card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Caroling Mice, 
Hope & Peace, Trees for sale 
I used my new blending brushes to create the 
background.  I'm loving these things, it makes
blending a breeze. 

I just let my imagination run wild with 
these little critters.  
A trio of mice is always nice.  haha
Especially if they are singing Christmas 
carols in the frosty air.  
Just your basic stamping, coloring and cutting
here, nothing fancy.  Did you notice the cute 
wreath on the post? 
HP taking it easy on his bed.  I'll be sharing his
latest pictures on instagram.  He got a new toy.
Such a little rascal. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~