Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Harvest Pilgrim mice Wreath

Oh friends, yesterday was not one of my 
better days.  I'm trying to learn patience, 
but yesterday proved I have a lot more to learn.
Along with my usual autoimmune junk,
and still struggling with long covid, I pinched
something in my neck, so my arms and shoulders
were in extreme pain, and weakness, I couldn't even
tie my hair up myself.  Bless my husband he combed
through the snarls, and then cut off about 3 inches for me.
Anyways to top things off yesterday I popped my left 
knee and it sent me right on down.  Good golly.  I had
a bit of a pity party yesterday.  But praise the LORD
I did get a little sleep last night.  And I made 
this card.  That always helps.
I decided to go whimsical with the sketch challenges at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Sweetly Swirled
Lawn Fawn:  Thankful mice
Sweet n Sassy:  Harvest Blessings
I used my blending brushes for the yellow
background, then stamped all the images.
The pumpkin arrangement was in a 
cornucopia that I cut apart after coloring it. 
It worked nicely on the side, the cute little
pilgrim mice had to bring their offering 
of cheese to the thanksgiving feast.   I also
like that leaf ribbon, it's like burlap, gives 
the card such a warm feeling.  of course 
a bit of sparkle washi tape was added above
and below it.  
I took this fun picture of our side yard, 
and It looks like the good witch from 
the Wizard of oz is coming for a visit.
Not sure how I managed it, but nevertheless
pretty cool.  As my daughter said, "there's 
no place like home"  
We love the classics. 
Then my kiddo sends me this snap (below) and 
it made me laugh so hard.  Hope you smile too.  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

7 comments:

  1. That’s such a sweet card with the little critters. Thanks for sharing with us at both Atlantic Hearts and Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mice pilgrims are so adorable around your Fall wreath of harvest blessings. Great interpretation of the AHSC sketch... adorable and fun Thanksgiving card. Thanks for sharing your DT card with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great whimsical fun and a lovely Thanksgiving card, PJ. Sitting at your craft table should be safer :-) Thank you for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card, those little mice are perfect with all the fall images! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty Thanksgiving card. Love the pilgrim mouse family with their offering and the beautiful bounty of vegetables opposite them. Hoping you feel better soon. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card. I love the cute mice! Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card, I love it! I am sorry you are struggling, sounds like a lot, hope things clear up soon! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~