Sunday, October 16, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #679~The Grinch Chrismtas

I decided after all those top ten
Halloween cards, it was time for 
a Christmas card.  
I found the perfect sketch to debut 
my new stamp set.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The Grinch stamp set is from
Crackerbox.  I purchased it 
from a lady on stamp stuff fb page.
The dilemma for me was trying to figure out 
what DSP to use for the background.  
This card was a work of love, you see
it took quite the determination to finish it.
I pinched a nerve in my neck and now
my right arm is in a lot of pain, and numbness.
Always something fun to deal with.   Sigh. 
Just praying it will get better soon.  
I was finishing this card when my hubby
said he would put my soup by the warmer.
When I came out of my stamp room 
this is where I found the soup.  Made
me laugh so hard.  Sweet man.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ







 

2 comments:

  1. My favorite Dr. Suess character EVER!! I love the Grinch and this card is so flippin' cute! Great job. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Grinch and that ever so wonderful sentiment!!! Thank you so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! - Patti R.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~